HPBA North American Government Affairs Committee
- John Voorhees & Marc-Antoine Cantin
- To monitor, or coordinate the monitoring of all code, regulatory, and legislative issues in the U.S. and Canada.
- To define, and advocate, with the consent of the Board of Directors, the HPBA's position on all codes, regulatory, and legislative matters in support of the interests of all segments of the industry without regard to the commercial interests of any particular segment.
- To build and sustain strong affiliate government affairs programs to pursue and protect the industry's interests at state and local agencies.
- To alert, educate, and inform affiliate groups of industry issues.